WE MAY COLLECT, STORE AND USE THE FOLLOWING KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, URL, geographical location, domain & browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation etc.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, preferences, messages & requests made, search patterns which we may collect even though you may not register on our website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including but not limited to Name, Billing & Delivery addresses, Email address, Telephone numbers, credit card and other payment methods, purchasing patterns and password/s.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters including inquiries, personal information or preferences which you may provide.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us;
- Other information that you may provide for the processing of your orders or to answer a query, or for the purpose of a survey, or to make improvements to our website or to obtain special offers (if any) that may be offered.
By being on this website and browsing its contents in any form or manner you confirm and agree that you have no objection for any of the above information or any other that may have been collected during that time, being used by us for either contacting you or recording the visit in any way by us or our affiliated companies. You agree that you do not consider this in any way a breach of your rights either at the time of your access or any time in the future.
When registering yourself for the purpose of ordering online, kindly provide all the specific information requested to facilitate receiving any product offers, information regarding new products or promotions etc
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and also other uses. In addition, we will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you & other uses visit our website.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
We may publish product or ingredient or other related interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by RUM PUNCH to enhance the website and to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, we or our web administrator will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, or/and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by emailing us on email@example.com;
- Provide carefully selected third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in Europe, USA or perhaps your country of residence.
In addition, any personal or other information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal or other information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information to the best of our ability. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password (as applicable) and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
RUM PUNCH will not sell products to children below the age of 16 online. If you are not above 16, please do not share personal information with us, as we will not (if known) collect, request or maintain information of children under the age of 16. However, parents or adults may purchase products for them.